Okay I have to just put this out there for everyone to appreciate. I am amazed every single day at the love each of you have expressed toward my son and to my family. It is all heart felt and truly more than I can even find words for. Shawn, Dean and Kelly made a trip here tonight to bring a very special gift to Zach. Once I was finally able to look it took my breath away. I have spent a fair amount of time crying tonight happy tears for the thoughtfulness and concern for Zach's assests and well being once he finally beats this thing. To each and everyone of you I send my love, my gratitute and the biggest tightest hugs you can even imagine. I cannot wait to see Zach thank you all in person. I will be crying like a big baby then too. Heather has delivered two of the biggest cards I have ever seen which are sitting in Zach's room #1 by the way...just like him. I look at them daily as they are kinda hard to miss you could almost wall paper two walls with them. He won't be able to miss them when he wakes up. Please know I will forever be greatful for your kindness and love.
Sincerely, Ronda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment