BELIEVE

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Zach's Replinishment Drive

So after receiving a text message from my sister-in-law this morning I am excited to tell you that three days ago she graciously help set up the blood drive for Zach and since that time in three days as of this morning 29 people had already donated in his name. This is such exciting news!! Zach is in need of so many transfusions right now this is such a great help. Even if your not his blood type it will help another person in need of this life saving donation. I heard on the radio today Bonfils is requesting donors so it makes me feel really good people who care about my son to roll up their sleeve and share a piece of themselves to not only help save his life but possible someone elses. Please know what a gift this is.... I have donated blood many times before but never really equated the extreme good my hour of time and my donation makes in someone elses life. Until you are in this situation I'm not sure we take the time to really appreciate the value of such a simple kindness, I know I didn't So Thanks to each of you who have donated and to each of you who are scheduled to donate and to each of you who wished you could but can't for some special reason. KEEP THE DONATIONS COMING I AM BETTING ON 100 DONATIONS IN HONOR OF ZACH AND I KNOW IT CAN BE DONE!!! Zach is blasting through the plasma right now and those donations are only good for 5 days I believe. So don't feel bad if they are booked out a little way your donation still matters!!!!! Thank you to all of you wonderful people. We appreciate you, This is helping to keep my son alive.


Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment