BELIEVE

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday November 19th Everning

Sorry to all for no updated blog. The last 24 hrs have been pure hell. Zach has really struggled in more ways than one. He is back on ths Osc. Vent. And is on more meds than I can count on two hands. Dialysis is still going and he is clinging to life. Please know that he is a fighter and that I have told him how many people are rooting him on. He needs all of the prayers and love right now we can all muster. Have everyone you know pray. He is the most amazing person with the biggest heart and I can't stand the thought of losing him. He is my best friend and I am incredibly proud to call him my son!

8 comments:

  1. We Love you guys and we are praying for you all! God Bless Love, LeeAnn,Don,Alexa&Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please hang in there Zach. Everyone loves you so much! Keep fighting strong, I know you can beat this... You are in my thoughts constantly. I am praying for you and your family, I have all my friends and family praying for you as well. Stay strong!
    Alana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que sera, sera.
    Whatever will be, will be.
    The future's not ours to see.
    Que sera, sera.
    What will be, will be.

    Zach, no one knows what the future holds for you but one thing everyone knows is that you have the strength to beat this. We are all right here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please know that we are not giving up on Zach. You all are in our thoughts, our prayers, and our hearts ALWAYS!!! Miracles happen and I believe Zach's rollercoaster health right now -during the fight of his life- will soon have more stability and he will beat this! I can't begin to imagine how hard this is on your entire family and we feel so helpless during this emotional and trying time for you all. Please know our hearts are aching for all of you. With much love and prayers - The Squire Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zach you are in the thoughts and hearts of many. I know you might be tired, and you've been fighting for many days now, but the fight isn't over yet. You're young, strong, and backed by the hopes and prays of more people than you could possibly imagine. Mom, stay strong, stay positive, and just let Zach know how much we all love and miss him.

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zach, I've checked your blog every day. I can see where you got your strength from. Your mom is amazing. Keep showing your strength Zach, and keep fighting. You can do this.

    phil

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh zach, I know you are hurting right now, but please know that God, your family, and all of your friends are here for you to help you fight this awful disease. Do not give up, you are a strong man. We love you Zach and I am not giving up on you...
    Rhonda and family. Thank you for all you have done, for being such a strong support for Zach, he could not ask for anything more. We are here for you if you need anything.
    Steph ER tech

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been chaecking the blog everyday and have Zach and the whole family in my thoughts. I know you are all so strong. No one is giving up on this! We love you, keep fighting.

    Tiffany Boyd

    ReplyDelete