BELIEVE

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nov 11 2008: Morning

Zach had a more stable night. We are truly greatful for wonderful nurses, doctors, and RT who have taken amazing care of Zach. Please pray for a good stable day and I will post more on his status later.

5 comments:

  1. Zach,
    I hear your doctors and nurses are taking great care of you and I know your amazing family has been with you through all of this. What I want you to know is that your family here at Denver Health is with you too. You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. We know what a strong person you are, physicaly and mentaly. Your dedication to not just your job, but to the patients we serve has truly bee inspiring. We need you to keep reminding us why we do what we do and that we can enjoy it too. You're one of a kind, Zach, and we need you to set the example for us all. Get well, rest up and come back to us as soon as you can. Your smiling face is missed by us all!

    Jen Saltzsieder RN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ephesians 3:20 "God can do anything, you know- far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!"
    Your whole family is in my prayers, remember to turn to the Lord and give Zach to Him, God is the the almighty healer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Zach and family, it's good to hear you had a better night. Push it along and keep on fighting. Zach's strong spirit obviously has roots in his family.

    All of you remain in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our prayers are with Zach and his family. We love you all and pray that Zach makes it through. Get well and strong. Love the Church Family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zach, I am glad to hear that your still fighting...I would expect nothing less of you. I can tell you are a great guy and older brother from the little time I have spent with you. Me and my family are praying for you, your health, and your family. Hope to see you soon.-Michael Collins

    ReplyDelete