BELIEVE

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Family at " The Burb"

So as you can see it is my night to show appreciation and to give thanks. With Thanksgiving around the corner I have been sitting here thinking of the many things I have to be thankful for this holiday season. Although my holiday will not be quite the same this year it is certainly one in which I have so many things to be thankful for. To all of my friends from work, Thank you all for your continued blogging, phone calls and support. I can't say I have thought much about work over the last three weeks but I have certainly thought about each of you and the love, prayers, support, delicious meals and religious blogging. This blog keeps me connected to the outside world and gives me an outlet from this madness. The words are inspirational and the love is heartfelt. Thank you all and I do miss you guys. I hope to have Zach well in time and I will be back trying to make a difference.

Much love to each of you,

Ronda

1 comment:

  1. hey ronda. it's 0216 and we're texting each other right now. just wanted to say that hope everything is going alright for you and your family. Also let nicki, nikki, nickie, nickie, (you get it) know that tami and I are thinking about her as well and give her our love thoughts and prayers as well. Try and get some rest. As much as you need to stay up with zach, he would also want you to get some sleep to stay strong for everyone. Again, as always let us know if you need anything. We love you, be strong and god bless.

    ReplyDelete