BELIEVE

Friday, November 14, 2008

Nov 14 2008: Morning

So we got the labs back from this am and unfortunately the numbers are worse. We expected this after his body took a incredible chemo punch. His doctor whom I love by the way, equates his situation to columbus boarding a ship and sailing west hoping to run into the shore line at some unknown point. When will that be no one knows and it is going to take time. Platelets and WBC were down even with transfusions. INR up to 1.5 So now it is a guessing game at this point. Time will only tell. We are also weaning Zach off the paralytic but no movement yet may be normal.

Zach you are incrediblly important in my life and I love him with all my heart.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zach and family,

    We are still praying for Zach, and lighting candles, and Unity are praying hard for him. We send you the most positive energy we can, and we know that he is young and strong. Mom, you must rest; it is imperative that you take care of yourself too.
    God is there in all of you, giving you strength and holding you up. Try to find something to laugh about - it will feed your hearts and souls. Know that you are deeply loved.

    A friend you haven't met, but who hopes to meet you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought that my previous message might have sounded strange, so I wanted to tell you that my name is Lisa, and my husband, Rex has worked with Zach, and thinks very highly of him. I am the one who wrote the previous message. I want you all to know that if there is anything we can do to help (grocery shopping, pet sitting, anything) please let us know. We can be reached at lamonzon1@q.com, and our phone is 720-855-7610. Please take care.

    Lisa and Rex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronda,
    I can't imagine what you and your family are going through and I want to you all to know that your in my prayers. I would like to help you in some way and so if you need anything let me know. Where is Zach at and can we come by to visit? I would like to speak to you so at your convience call me. It' me Cyn from x-ray at the Burb/ you love my pico!!! I could make you your "own" batch. I'm working tonight til the morning and back again Sun.
    970 302-6946
    Cynthia Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ronda
    I know that in these trying times it is hard to find comfort and peace under these circumstances, but we serve a mighty and powerful God! It's in these times that when your situation looks bleak and hopeless that you start doubting whether or not God can really delivery you and your family out of such a dire, extreme and hopeless situation.
    "For with God nothing will be impossible." (Luke 1:37) But remember God says this in Luke 18:27 "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God." I know that fear has come into your heart and that your faith may have been shaken, but know that there is nothing too impossible for the Lord to handle. He hears your cries, your prayers and your right, He's in control of the situation and just trust and have in him that he will you see through!
    Cyn

    ReplyDelete