Well we had another stable day and I am so excited for a little bit more news. So we have had <0.4 WBC's since admission and I believe it was yesterday lab saw 1 WBC and this morning we got a count of 0.8 and tonight's lab draw brought to us a count 0.9 This is the news I have been waiting for with all my might. He needs those WBC's to fight with all of their might. I am so happy for Zach I just want to pick him up and squeeze him. He is weaning off his medications again and the vent settings. It is an inchworm effect and hard for people like me who are inpatient waiters. I have increased my patience level tremendously on this journey. They say good things come to those who wait...I am banking on this and I am exercising my new found patience.
Each and everyone of you hold a very special place in my heart and will forever. It is the tremendous support and prayers from all of you that keeps our family alive to fight this battle with Zachary. Thank you all so very much.
To my Son, sleep tight know how much I love you with every inch of my soul. I love you more every minute I watch you battle this beast. You are an amazing fighter I am sure many other would have given up the fight. I am by your side every step of the way draw your strength from me and all of your wonderful family and friends when you feel like you can't give anymore. I love you!!!
Ronda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rhonda,
ReplyDeleteThis is Deb. I was so happy to hear the news. Baby steps are precious in times like these. I know Thanksgiving is coming up and was wondering if you need anything, maybe at the hospital or something for your family. I would be more than willing to bring something to Good Sams for you and your family. I have had you in my prayers and did donate to Bonfils since I do have O- I hope it helped. I send my love and my prayers to you and your family. Let me know if you would like me to bring you some dinner. (303)915-0260
Come on Zach!!! Keep on fighing!!! Denver Health is anxiously awaiting your return....
ReplyDelete